Steps to becoming a Lemon Heaven and/or Cin City Donuts franchise partner
- Preliminary conversation and discussion – You and Us
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – You
- Receive our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and acknowledge receipt – You
- Fill out and return our Confidential Qualification Report – You
- Online meeting with Founders to discuss if our Franchise Business Opportunity is a good fit for either a Site Specific Location or Special Events Locations or both – You and Us
- Talk with our Lemon Heaven and/or Cin City Donuts Franchise Partners and ask questions (we’ll do the introductions and set this up) – You
- Review our FDD with your franchise lawyer and/or accountant (professional advisors) – You
- Complete online Assessment to help us understand your unique individual characteristics – You
- Complete Credit, Background and Reference checks – You and Us
- Online meeting further discussion, questions and answers – You and Us
- Receive our Franchise Agreement and review with your professional advisors – You
- Meeting at Lemon Heaven Corporate (optional) – You and Us
- Execute our Franchise Agreement and return it with the franchise fee payment – You
If we complete the selection process and after execution of our Franchise Agreement for a Site Specific Location and/or for Special Events Locations, your initial Training will start right away. For a Site Specific Location that Lemon Heaven Corporate will potentially make available to you, you will work with us or our broker to secure a Site Specific Location lease.
Delivery lead time for our Carts, Kiosks, and Trailers is typically between three to eight months, depending on the equipment. This should be kept in mind when progressing through our selection process, particularly for start up of seasonal operations.
After execution of our Franchise Agreement, you will order your specific Cart, Kiosk, and/or Trailer from our approved supplier. Time to start squeezing some fun into your life!
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following Provinces in Canada and States in the U.S. regulate the offer and sale of franchises: In Canada: Alberta; British Columbia; Manitoba; New Brunswick; Ontario; and Prince Edward Island. In the U.S.: California; Florida; Hawaii; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Maryland; Michigan; Minnesota; New York; North Dakota; Rhode Island; South Dakota; Utah; Virginia; Washington; and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these Provinces or States, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.